[SLED] RE:WOW, WoW and statistics.?

Katherine Levine klevine at cloud9.net
Sun Apr 6 17:12:23 PDT 2008

So LL counts 45 plus as their final age bracket.  Guess that plays into the
over 35 over the hill and over 45 who? what? No kidding.  Those that are
under 60 or 65 need to assert their power and so do those of us above 65.
My 102 year old mother in law uses Email.  If I lived near her, she'd be on
Second Life.

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine

Emotional Fitness TrainingRInc.

Visit my web page at www.emofit.com

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at
http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."

                                                   Leonard Cohen

  _____