[SLED] Biological sim - Tour of the Testis has moved

Douglas Danforth danforth.2 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 4 13:51:04 PDT 2008

Hello,

This is just a quick note that the tour of the testis sim has moved.
It is now located on my island - OSU Medicine.

We're on the map, and here is a SLURL to the island telehub. You will
see a sign.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/OSU%20Medicine/130/113/45

Not much else on the island yet, but the tour seems to be working OK
- a few minor glitches but nothing serious.

The original tour is still on TELRPort, but all the signage is gone.
You would need to fly up to 300 meters to find the platform. I will
probably remove the model from there sometime next week.

Thanks,

Doug Danforth
SL:DrDoug Pennell