[SLED] 2-Solutions to the 'problem' of "Changing clothes in SL"

Bruce Jones polygonsforever at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 05:10:02 PDT 2008

KG,

  I actually use a version of this as a blind, a hollow cylinder or tube with a hollow hemisphere on top. The outside walls are bamboo, roof is dry grass, inside is alpha. You  can drop this anywhere, plunk down on a lounge chair, with a Margarita, and people watch; it looks like a boring grass hut, people ignore it completely.

  PJ

Kim Gregson <kimatiu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I like the idea of the instant cabanas. I'm going to
make a couple and put on the island my school has for
the students to use. Some of them are really weirded
out about people seeing them naked unintentionally). I
might put a cabana into the box with free clothes for
the new students in the fall. Thanks for the idea.

Kim Gregson
(Kim Chihuly in SecondLife, visit our island - Park
Communication)

--- Bruce Jones