[SLED] Establishing an SL Presence

Dorie Bernstein dorie.bernstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:00:34 PDT 2007

Ellie/Sharon,

I didn't forget about the ctrl-L linking method. What I was talking about
was being able to take something into inventory that couldn't be fully
linked due to distances/number of prims. I have a build (recreational use)
that has over 500 prims that I picked up like this so when I pull it from
inventory, it all rezzes where it should. It is linked in sections, but I
pick it up so it acts as one object. No need for rex faux methods. I'd be
happy to show anyone. :-) (I've been building 2+ years now, but still
learning!)

Dorie