[SLED] Pedagogy of the Oppressed...

william Ritke-Jones writkejones at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:46:46 PDT 2007

Ross,

My collaborator in Korea and I are working on a transformative (only
because I don't know Freire's theory enough to make it emancipatory,
but elements are certainly there) learning enterprise with his
students and mine in Texas. I believe strongly that SL may have strong
potential as a transformative/emancipatory learning environment, and I
hinted at it in a paper I wrote last year. Indeed, it's the biggest
reason I'm in SL. What else can I tell you?

William