[SLED] Introduction

simone brunozzi simone.brunozzi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:55:31 PDT 2007

Welcome, Gordon!

I'm sure you'll find lots of hints and suggestions here... I think the
educational world will benefit a lot from SL and similar technologies.

To the benefit of the list: I'm currently starting a project for
distance learning for a local company. Anyone willing to share his/her
experience is more than welcome!

Simone

On 9/25/07, Snow, Gordon <snow at hilbert.edu> wrote:

> Hello All - I am joining this list because I am intrigued by the potential
> of Second Life to enhance distance education. I am a Professor of Philosophy
> and the new Director of Hilbert College's Educational Technology Program. I
> am currently involved in a reevaluation of Hilbert's distance learning
> technologies. I hope to learn from all of you about the creative ways that
> Second Life has been used to supplement distance as well as face-to-face
> courses.
>

> Gordon

Ing. Simone Brunozzi

Via del Volontariato, 22 - 06083 Bastia Umbra (PG) - ITALY

Cell. +39 392-1551977 / +39 340-5768488