[SLED] virtual humans

Kim FLINTOFF kimbo2 at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 25 08:03:41 PDT 2007

There was an experiment some months back where someone built such a thing..

>From memory, it was called Autopoiesis Onomatopoeia

Perhaps its still available somewhere

Cheers

Kim Flintoff B.A., Grad. Dip. Ed., M.Ed.
PhD Candidate
QUT Creative Industries: Performance Studies
Sessional Lecturer/Tutor
ECU School of Education and Arts: Contemporary Performance / Drama Education

  _____