[SLED] HTML won't ruin your second life

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:20:47 PDT 2007

Hi Graham,

Although it won't be there this week, there is a better user control
of the UI on its way. You can read a summary at http://
www.secondlifeinsider.com/2007/07/12/ll-planning-ui-revamp/ and in
the comments there's a link to the actual wiki page(s) which are a
harder read.

This should make things like skinning your client (setting easier to
read colours for menus etc.) much easier to achieve. I have to agree
though. The white on a grey background looks and feels like someone
read a book on building accessible UIs and reversed the rules, or
that someone with a very specific visual disturbance designed it.

Sadly there's no timeline on these, but the changes are meant to be
coming.

El.

http://educationaldesigns.eloisepasteur.net/
http://eloisepasteur.net/blog/