[SLED] new member

RavenPhoenix RavenPhoenix at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:07:21 PDT 2007

Hello, and welcome, Elisheva!

You will most likely want to check out NMC campus (I don't have the SLurl
handy for this, but if you IM me in-world, I can give it to you), but I
would also suggest a conversation with KJ Hax and/or Laelia Laval in-world
regarding SLolar Central.  It is a program for new teachers in-world that
focuses on basic skills, collaborative efforts and knowledge needed to get
you up and running.  You can IM them in-world for more information.  Another
great source of useful information for you would be Veritas Variscan.IM her
as soon as you can!

And feel free to come to ISTE
<http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/ISTE%20Island/90/80/30>  Island, also.that
is the SL home for the International Society of Technology in Education
<http://www.iste.org/> .  You will find many educators there who can also
assist you with what you need!

Much success!

RPZ

The glory of great men should always be measured by the means they have used
to acquire it.
  - Francois de <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/32971.html>  La
Rochefoucauld

Skype: ravenphoenix.zenovka