[SLED] v-presenting challenge

Corey Leong cleong at openmls.org
Mon Sep 17 15:56:19 PDT 2007

3gigs of memory?  What processes do you have running in the background?
  Windows? Linux? Mac?

I only have 2gigs of memory and have plenty of swap space for running SL
on os x.

I would recommend you start up windoze, I assume its micro$oft, with no
applets starting, and go from there.

Corey Leong
OpenMLS, Inc.
Chief Technology Officer