[SLED] che piece

Ed Lamoureux ell at bumail.bradley.edu
Mon Sep 17 04:24:20 PDT 2007

Educators in SL got some more print this week in the CHE

I think the print version features some pix . . .

Robbins, Taylor, Ritter-Guth, Kelton, and Long are also featured.
The sections about our work in SL are generally positive/constructive.

The piece closes with an inset box of "Second Thoughts," from
Herring, Adams, Stoner, and Martinez. The inset box appears to be
about 1/4 the size of the generally positive feature.

I feel comfortable with the work that Andrea Foster did on the piece
(I often come away from mass media exposure feeling pretty
abused . . . not this time).

Edward Lee Lamoureux, Ph. D.
Associate Professor, Multimedia Program
and Department of Communication