[SLED] Rockcliffe Dissertation Discussion Panel

Aaron Griffiths Aaron.Griffiths at softwareeducation.co.nz
Thu Sep 13 13:30:45 PDT 2007

Kevin

I'm assuming (always a bad thing *smiles*) you've read/listened to these
but if you haven't they are worth a look.

IBM and Seriosity Inc on Virtual Worlds, Real Leaders
<http://www.seriosity.com/downloads/Leadership_In_Games_Seriosity_and_IB
M.pdf>

Pleasure, Play, Participation and Promise
<http://angelaathomas.com/2007/06/09/pleasure-play-participation-and-pro
mise-the-audio-to-my-conference-talk/>

Regards
Aaron/SL: Isa Goodman

Isa's SL Blog
<https://eduforge.org/blog/blog.php?/categories/140-NZ-Education-in-a-Vi
rtual-World>

Aaron Griffiths | Online Services Manager | Software Educational
Resources Ltd
Contact | DDI: 64 9 415 5666 ext. 112 | Email:
Aaron.Griffiths at SoftwareEducation.co.nz
<mailto:Aaron.Griffiths at SoftwareEducation.co.nz>  | Fax: 64 9 415 5667
Location | 1/45 Paul Matthews Rd., North Harbour, Auckland, 1311
Postal | PO Box 302-105, North Harbour Post Centre, Auckland, 1330