[SLED] Second Life Downtime Calendar

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Tue Sep 11 14:09:31 PDT 2007

Folks,

Not sure if it's already been mentioned here, but there's a new Google
calendar for SL downtime:

http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/lindenlab.com/embed?src=grid-downtime%
40lindenlab.com

Gavin

c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770

 <http://www.theconsultants-e.com/> http://www.theconsultants-e.com

Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards -  <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54>
http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54

Owners of the Second Life sims EduNation & EduNation II -
<http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw> http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference -  <http://www.moodlemoot.org/>
http://www.moodlemoot.org

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE