[SLED] That's Just _So_ 90's >> Accessibility Issues

Lewis, Graham Graham.Lewis at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 11:09:25 PDT 2007

Looks worth a look although I would want a demo before buying I think.  The pre Vista issue is not a biggie as I don't know many blind folk that are likely to take that leap soon.

I would be very surprised if it makes much of a fist of chat to speech...  That is hard enough out here in RL computing.

Amazing the stuff thats out there.  I was just discussing the apparent absence of such a tool with somebody recently.

Graham Lewis

Centre for Academic and Professional Development
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW