[SLED] looking for tech comm educators for project

william Ritke-Jones writkejones at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:40:25 PDT 2007

Folks,

I'm looking for a collaborator (s) at a university outside of the U.S.
(preferably, but a U.S. collaborator would be welcome, too) who is
teaching a technical communications course. We'd like to have students
do a short collaborative project (maybe a week or so) within SL to
introduce the possibilities of using SL for virtual collaboration
within industry, etc. The course at TAMUCC is a junior level technical
communications course populated by some tech comm minors but mostly
people from other departments who want to learn a little about
technical communications.

Peace,
William

Dr. William Ritke-Jones
Assistant Professor of English
Texas A&M University--Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi--TX
writkejo at writkejones.com
http://writkejones.com

"Heaven bless us all--Presbyterians and Pagans alike--for we are all
somehow desperately cracked about the head, and sadly need mending"
from Moby Dick, Herman Melville
SL: Odysseus Kuramoto