[SLED] about students

Nanci Burk nanci.burk at gcmail.maricopa.edu
Thu Sep 6 11:02:06 PDT 2007

So, how quickly can we pull this together??  I'd say, the sooner the better.

angela.ambrosia at riosalado.edu wrote:

> It is a Great idea.  It could be hosted as a monthly event on
> different Islands.  When I get my island finished, I would be interested.
>

> Angela
>

> **Angela M. Ambrosia, PhD**
>
> Faculty Chair, Web Technology and Innovation
>
> Rio Salado College
>
> angela.ambrosia at riomail.maricopa.edu
> <mailto:angela.ambrosia at riomail.maricopa.edu>
>
> 480-517-8262
>
> 480-226-9188 (mobile)

Nanci M. Burk, Ph.D.
Department of Communication
Glendale Community College
6000 W. Olive Ave.
Glendale, AZ  85302
Office) 623.845.3705
Fax) 623.845.3764
Web Page: http://glory.gc.maricopa.edu/~nburk

"Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you
will find that it is to the soul what the water bath is to the body."

Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809 - 1894)