[SLED] streaming youtube videos into SL?

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:11:43 PDT 2007

With the permission of the creator you can vixy.net to convert the
you tube page to a .mov format and stream that.

If you're a mac user, I use TubeTV to convert them to a video iPod
friendly format, and then QT to save them as a normal QT video. QT
Pro will let you create hinted streaming videos from this, which is
even nicer if you have a streaming server to hand.

El.

http://educationaldesigns.eloisepasteur.net/
http://eloisepasteur.net/blog/
http://www.secondlifeinsider.com/