[SLED] Land to Use

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Sep 3 13:26:36 PDT 2007

anyone that wants can use the Kula sims for this sort of thing.
usually they are remarkably underpopulated, but they have several
landmark builds that are easy to find spaces to meet people
On Sep 3, 2007, at 2:56 PM, Jennifer Polack-Wahl wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I just wanted a place to have my freshman seminar meet in second
> life from
> 10 - 10:45 AM on Tuesday EST.  Can I just borrow someone's space
> for those
> 45 minutes?
>
> Jennifer
>
> --
> *************************************
> Jennifer Polack-Wahl
> Associate Professor of Computer Science
> University of Mary Washington
> 1301 College Ave.
> Fredericksburg, VA 22401
> http://users.umw.edu/~polack
> (540)654-1318

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
(www.cipr.uwm.edu)

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal