[SLED] www.veodia.com

Mitch McKenzie mitch at mckenzie.ws
Fri Oct 26 12:59:29 PDT 2007

Interesting question Ed, I will ask the Marketing person when I talk to
them today hopefully. They contacted me about my use of veodia on my
Media Tools Platform inside Second Life. I Will post his response here
after our meetup. I am going to show him my Blockhead Project, where
your avatar head is replaced by your Real Head streamed thru Veodia.

Mitch