[SLED] SLmovie troubles

notmarian notmarian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:05:26 PDT 2007

Here's the Torley vid and the wiki link.
(here's a Torley Linden video on camera movement, sort of annoying but
helpful

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m06fKVvq3uQ )

Here's a link to the machinima wiki. New, but useful.
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Machinima
There's help at the Machinima Institute in world (sorry, don't have the sURL
handy)