[SLED] Educational Builders

Beth Ritter-Guth bethritterguth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:12:34 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to gather a list of reputable builders and scripters for
educators.

Previously, I had recommended Hyperstring as a good place to get educational
builds, but I am retracting that recommendation.  PaulC, the one that helped
with Best Practices, is no longer part of Hyperstring, and I do not know
enough about the remaining owner to recommend him.  I do know, through the
rumor mill, that employees are not being paid and that top clients have lost
money and did not receive their builds.  I suspect this is why Paul left.

My first recommendation for quality building/scripting is (of course) Eloise
Pasteur Educational Designs.  NMC, The V3 Group, MillionsofUS, and Electric
Sheep are also excellent.  All of these offer reputable builders/scripters.

Are there any others we should add to the list?

Thanks!

--
Beth Ritter-Guth
Instructor of Communication, English, and Women's Studies, Lehigh Carbon CC
bethritterguth at gmail.com