[SLED] Building, managing different issues for teaching

Linlin Yip linlinyip at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 15:49:36 PDT 2007

Hello Renato and Alicia - FYI, I am organizing a conference in Second Life, the Real Estate Metaverse Conference and Expo.  Sessions include newbie guides to finding and purchasing land, managing a SIM, land valuation, and basic building and landscaping courses.

While not specific for educational purposes, some of the conference sessions may give you the foundation you need to make important decisions about the location, type, and size of land that you will use for teaching.

The conference will take place from 26-28 Oct. Registration is Free.  The conference schedule of events and additional info can be found at www.realestatemetaverse.net Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Linlin Yip
OpenMLS
Contact at realestatemetaverse.net