[SLED] Thinkpads and SL (Tablets in general)

Denise Wood Denise.Wood at unisa.edu.au
Wed Nov 28 09:22:28 PST 2007

Thanks for that advice Ambrosia/Suzanne

I discovered another option from the site you referred me to which is
the Fujitsu LifeBook T4220 (2.2GHz Core 2 Duo) Integrated Intel(r)
Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with Intel(r) Clear Video Technology,
up to 4GB RAM and 120GB HD. I have emailed them to find out if this
alternative chipset functions with 3D games applications. Still an
integrated Intel GMA chipset but specs suggest has superior graphics
capability. I have emailed them for further information.

I'll keep you posted!

Kind regards

Denise
Dr. Denise Wood
Senior Lecturer and Program Director (Media Arts)
University of South Australia
School of Communication
Room C2-33B Magill Campus
St. Bernards Road, Magill, South Australia, 5072
Phone: (61 8) 8302 4642
Fax: (61 8)  8302 4745
Mobile ph: 0413 648 260
CRICOS provider # 00121B