[SLED] sound recording solution

Jon Cabiria jcabiria at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 14:27:21 PST 2007

I had the same situation and have used Audacity (a free download at
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/). However, I found the interviewee
voice to be pretty weak.  So I set up two computers, one computer with
the interviewer and interviewee in Second Life and the other computer,
also logged into Second Life, to capture the sound of both.  Doing it
this way ensure equal sound levels. I used PCs not MACs.  I hope this
helps and would love to hear about other solutions for PCs from anyone
on the list.