[SLED] van gogh

RILug RILug rhodeislandlug at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 07:23:48 PST 2007

If I had any doubts in my mind about 3D teaching, this totally cleared it away. I am in awe! I don't know if any of you have seen this before but this is the Van Gogh exhibition and the slurl is at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Luctesa/105/127/26  If you have not seen it, PLEEEEASE do not miss it. Besides being an exhibit of Van Gogh's paintings, it actually has you walk into some of the paintings. While there are many that are absolutely beauiful, the Starry Night is no doubt magnificent.

The entire sim took my breath away. What an awesome awesome place!

Marlyn Tadros, Ph.D.
- Interactive Media Design Faculty,
New England Institute of Art, MA.
- Executive Director,