[SLED] RE: Unable to log in @ Inventory System Unavailable

Richard Andrews richard at riskanalytic.com
Thu Nov 22 23:22:16 PST 2007

Hello All,

After numerous last ditch attempts - hitting connect each time the error message showed - I was able to log on. But the system kept on crashing after about five minutes or so - Chrysanthemum had the same experience - not related to this computer it seems.

In the end I gave up. Many thanks for the advice.

Josef Balbozar

Fire in Korea <fire at eslteacherlink.co.kr> wrote: I was trying all night with two different systems, my faster system with windlight only got kicked once, and 3 errors, while my slower system with the older browser was off for pretty much most of the night...but after 30 (not joking) login attempts, I made it back on

On 11/23/07, Trevena, Stan <Trevena.S at monet.k12.ca.us> wrote: It's gone from a bad hair day, to a bad hair week, and is now venturing into bald spots where hair has been ripped out by the roots.  The latest post on the blog tells what they are trying now to fix this:

[22 Nov. 9:20AM PST ]We are going to kick the residents who are currently on the affected inventory server in order to swap it with the back up.

The other day when we were having a ton of issues with PacRimX they said they had to get us off the bad servers and onto good servers.  Anyone know what happened to make some of the servers "bad".  I know they were doing some IP project because our partners in Kyoto had their access dropped because they filter through their firewall based on IP address ranges, and those ranges changed suddenly.

I just hope all is cleared up for a long planned "Festival of Ages" on our islands this next Tuesday.  The Kyoto students have been putting a lot of work into this event.  This has been a very frustrating experience to say the least.

Stan Trevena
Director, Information and Technology Services
Modesto City Schools
http://pacificrimx.wordpress.com