[SLED] Fwd: Second Life: Is There Any 'There' There?;

Larry Gillick gillick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:46:36 PST 2007

Ross,

This particular fellow may have been full of crap, but considering
the potential for SL to be a platform for money laundering and
training simulation, I would be surprised if there was no terrorist
presence in SL.

Of course, I would be as surprised to find that terrorists don't use
Google Earth, some 3D Microsoft products and e-mail.  How smart does
a ringleader need to be, to think, "How about we do a walkthrough,
prior to gassing the subway?"

Larry
---
Larry Gillick