[SLED] Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Beth Ritter-Guth bethritterguth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:14:52 PST 2007

We are proud to announce that Marcius Downing, a wonderful and
generous supporter of Literature Alive, is hosting the Rime of the
Ancient Mariner at Finger Lakes Community College Island (part of the
the New York islands).

THANKS MARCIUS!

If anyone is interested in participating, please let us know.  We are
planning a puzzle quest using a HUD scripted by Eloise, a secret
password, and a prize for people able to assemble the poem.

Beth/Desideria Stockton