[SLED] BlogHUD for Classes

Daniel Livingstone daniel.livingstone at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:08:12 PST 2007

The Sloodle (SL + Moodle) project includes a Toolbar which also supports
blogging - though does not currently enable posting of pictures.
(Posts do include Slurls however)

Open source and completely free, if anyone would like to help us enhance
this to include snapshot posting, please check out sloodle.org and get
involved
:-)

We're currently working on a new release and new feature request survey,
more
details should be out next week..

daniel

http://learninggames.wordpress.com