[SLED] Twitter, months later

artfossett at googlemail.com artfossett at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:39:09 PST 2007

Just out of interest, do people have a single Twitter account for both
RL and SL or do you tweet separately?

My inclination would be for the latter - partly because I suspect that
I might well end up twittering to a different network of friends - but
I'm interested in what others think?

Art / Andy.

Art
--