[SLED] SL course catalog

Barbara Pittman barbarap2 at mac.com
Fri Nov 9 04:41:09 PST 2007

I've looked in the archives and in the Simteach wiki, but I don't see
that there has ever been an attempt to create a course catalog of SL
courses and RL courses that include SL components. I'm thinking of
the sort of list in your college catalogs that include description,
instructor, academic affiliation, costs, enrollment information and
dates and times offered.

I think that would be a really handy list and a better example of
education in SL than a list of schools with campuses. Is there
already such a list or catalog in the works?

Barbara/Grinn Pidgeon

Barbara L. Pittman, PhD | Director, Center for Instructional
Technology | Mercyhurst College
Phone: 814.824.2339 | Email: CIT at mercyhurst.edu | Website: http://
cit.mercyhurst.edu