[SLED] Research on Education in Second Life

Trent Batson trentbatson at mac.com
Mon Nov 5 06:35:37 PST 2007

So, Kim, the form of the space is determined by the function.  A
learning space created by the learning needs.    In Second Life, you
imagine a space that fits your syllabus.  Teaching drama in SL; I
love it.

Trent
Trent Batson, Ph.D.				Sr Assoc TLT Group
trentbatson at mac.com			www.tltgroup.org
Consultant Associate
Joel Cassola & 					SL:  Trent Brennon
Associates Ltd