[SLED] Second Life in Skype!!!!!

Storm Hunt storm at picsel.com
Mon Nov 5 04:26:35 PST 2007

It's worth pointing out that this wonderful facility is only available for
people whose PCs have sufficient "oomph" to cope. My 2.4 Ghz 512MB machine
was state of the art 5 years ago but is pedestrian now. It will not even do
SL voice unless I minimise the SL window! It will certainly not do Skype at
the same time so, sadly, Crazytalk will have to wait till my hardware budget
allows me a new machine.

Storm