[SLED] Cool SL Videos

Trevena, Stan Trevena.S at monet.k12.ca.us
Sat Mar 31 15:16:24 PDT 2007

Do a "save as" on this link (sorry, streaming server not up yet, still on order):

http://www.monet.k12.ca.us/mcsnew/trevena/CoSN%20Presentation%20-%20PacRimX%20-%20Audio%20Credit.wmv

This is in Windows Media format.  It's the video I showed at the CoSN K12 International Symposium this past Tuesday.  Seemed to go over very well.  You can check the blog for many more details on the CoSN event.

Stan Trevena
http://pacificrimx.wordpress.com