[SLED] Re: Capacity of wireless REDUX

Chico Maersk chicomaersk at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:49:01 PDT 2007

I brought this up as I did, in part, because I normally run SL successfully
over 802.11b . Occasionally my MacBook Pro crashes the application (Core
Duo, 2GB RAM, Radeon X1600), but a quick restart of SL and I'm back inworld.
I suspect the crashes may be due to packet loss, but I sometimes crash on
the more robust wired connection as well.

I will have to try out 10 or 20 machines and see what happens. I guess I
will need a few additional alts....  :-)

Thanks for all who responded.

_A