[SLED] Do you own public land in TSL?

Glenda McPherson GlendaM at gippstafe.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 25 17:07:43 PDT 2007

Hi Barry,

I am in the process of purchasing an island on the Teen Grid. I expect
it to be ready this week.

Kind regards

Glenda McPherson
Innovation & Organisational Development
GippsTAFE, Morwell
mobile: 040 9425 041

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Central Gippsland Institute of TAFE does not accept any responsibility for problems caused
by viruses that have been conducted through its e-mail infrastructure. Opinions expressed
in this e-mail are those of the originator and are not necessarily the opinions of Central
Gippsland Institute of TAFE. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is prohibited. This document
is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced without the consent of the
copyright owner.

Central Gippsland Institute of TAFE
Visit our web site at http://www.gippstafe.vic.edu.au