[SLED] Size of Monticello (was "Just want to say hello!")

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Wed Mar 21 12:50:55 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,

Actually, it's quite easy to put on an avatar, complete with
appropriate clothing.  You might visit the SDSU campus on Meadowbrook
Island for an example we put together demonstrating this concept.
Just clicking on the picture of the desired character (in this case,
different U.S. immigrant populations) gives a folder of all items
needed to the learner. The learner then just drags that folder from
their inventory onto their avatar.

You can find that demonstration located on the end of our sandbox
nearest the beach. :-)

Cathy

Cathy

Cathy Arreguin