[SLED] RE: UK/Euro Educators Using SL For Health

Jeremy Koester jeremykoester at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 06:34:43 PDT 2007

Andy,
I would like to offer an invitation to our Google group 'Gaming and Learning
in SL'.  There is also a parallel SL group.  I don't remember names, but I
know that there are some memebers that are in health related studies.  Feel
free to join the group and send a message.  If nothing else, I'm sure the
group would be a great connection of support as there are some seasoned game
theory veterans in the group.  Let me know if I can help further,
Jeremy