[SLED] Research Group

david ansiau davidansiau at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 8 23:55:21 PST 2007

Dear Robin,

As an active (beginner) researcher in SL, my initial assumpation is that the Research Group  could (should) be the "place" for sharing research ideas, methods, advice, etc.
I don't whether everybody agree with me, and your comments are more than welcome...

Best,

David
David ANSIAU, PhD
Professor of Management