[SLED] ACHUB

Chris Hambly chambly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:35:14 PST 2007

I noticed someone posted about a google group, so felt this was a good time
to post.

We too are using a google group to draw together the many fascinating
projects we are engaged with now in SL.

The ACHUB has a few new branches related to SLED including

ACHUB Gaming & Learning (educational research)
ACHUB Productions (casting and machinima)
ACHUB Performance (live music)

Essentially we pool resources (building, scripting, events, spaces,
workshops) and provide an organisational structure in order to benefit all
members involved.

Please do join up if you would like to be a part of the growing vibrant
community.

http://groups.google.com/group/achub

Feel free to mail me off-list for more info or help getting subscribed if
you should have difficulties.

Cheers

Chris Hambly
SL: audio Zenith