Model of the educational affordance(s) of MUVEs (was: Re: [SLED] concept and book title?)

Sean FitzGerald seanf at tig.com.au
Tue Jun 26 07:58:52 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,

I think that two major characteristics of MUVEs are shared experience
and shared presence. Where do they fit into your model?

Sean

--

Sean FitzGerald
Tel: +61 (0)2 9360 3291
Email: seanf at tig.com.au
Second Life: Sean McDunnough
Website: http://seanfitz.wikispaces.com/
Blog: http://seanfitzgerald.wordpress.com/
SL in Education: http://sleducation.wikispaces.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanfitzgerald

If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.
-- David Viscott