[SLED] Where can we practice voice?

Storm Hunt sha at picsel.com
Mon Jun 18 06:12:42 PDT 2007

May I suggest that you go for the best of both worlds? Try "Lusk" which is
just east of Ahern. There are often a few people there so you can get
feedback from other residents, but usually an order of magnitude fewer than
at nearby Ahern so lag problems will be reduced. Your only thing to watch:
Lusk is very furry friendly and you'll have to decide whether that's pro,
con or irrelevant.

Storm Hunt (SL: Storm Olivier)
Training Manager

Picsel Technologies