[SLED] Sim in-a Box

Giulio Prisco gp at metafuturing.com
Sat Jun 16 23:16:16 PDT 2007

I disagree. This is one more step toward a mature industry, like web
design. Like today's websites (and more professional VR environments)
SL sims will be generated on the fly by templates plus customization
layers, and sim owners will change the look of their sims in
one-click, and go back to one of the previous design if they wish. I
think it is great.
G.