[SLED] Katherine of Aragon versus Anne Boleyn: A Duel of the Queens on Renaissance Island

Mark Bell typewritermark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:00:08 PDT 2007

Is this a cagematch event or an mixed martial arts octogon? =)

On 6/14/07, Lori Bell <lbell927 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Join us for a sparring of words between the first two wives of Henry VIII
> - Katharine of Aragon and  Anne Boleyn. In sixteeth century England, King
> Henry VIII was married to Katharine of Aragon until she could not give him
> the son he wanted and he fell in love with Anne Boleyn. Each of them will
> talk about their lives, our marriage with Henry, and tell you their side of
> the story. He divorced Katherine and beheaded Anne, so it is certain to be a
> lively discussion!  Visit the commons on Renaissance Island/Second Life
> Library to join us for this program on Friday June 15 at 5 pm sl.
>

> Lori Bell
> Director of Innovation
> Alliance Library System
> 600 High Point Lane
> East Peoria, IL 61611
> (309)694-9200 ext. 2128
> lbell at alliancelibrarysystem.com

Mark Bell
PhD student in Indiana University's Telecommunications program
SL: Typewriter Tackleberry
http://www.indiana.edu/~telecom/
http://swi.indiana.edu/
http://www.storygeek.com
"The future is here...it's just not widely distributed." - Tim O'Reilly