[SLED] (no subject)

Mollie Dickenson Mollie.Dickenson at henleymc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 05:47:08 PDT 2007

Hi everyone

I've joined Second Life lists as educator and researcher at Henley Management College in the UK. My current specific area of interest (with Professors Mike Pedler and John Burgoyne) is action learning (based on Revans original idea) but where it is carried out in virtual environments (synchronous or asynchronous using text, audio or visual means of virtual communication) instead of face-to-face. We would like to try it out in Second Life and would be most interested to hear from anyone else who is also interested in any of this - e.g has experience of 'virtual action learning' or 'online action learning' - doing it in Second Life.

Look forward to hearing from you

Mollie Dickenson
Research Project Manager
School of Management Knowledge and Learning
Henley Management College

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Henley Management
College.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you have
received this email in error and that any use,dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.
We have an anti-virus system installed on all our systems and
therefore any files leaving us via email will have been checked
for known viruses.
Henley Management College accepts no responsibility once an
email and any attachments leave us.
This email has been scanned by the Kaspersky Email Security
System. For more information please visit www.borderware.com.

The Henley Management College is a Registered Charity incorporated
by Royal Charter in England.

Henley Management College (1945) Ltd, a charity, is a limited
company registered in England, number 01576375, and a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Henley Management College.

Registered business name and address:
Henley Management College
Greenlands
Henley on Thames