[SLED] Independent Servers

Allan Sturm Allan at SturmDesign.com
Thu Jun 7 09:45:52 PDT 2007

My reference was to a long poll I took online that asked me if my sim
was on Dreamland / 3rd Party Server.

Dreamland accounts for about 10% of the virtual land mass in SL and
is owned by Anshe Chung -  if she would have 'cashed out' in Nov. of
2006, she'd be a millionaire in real life.

I'm sure she's very interested in 3rd party servers... but maybe not.

Allan