[SLED] Building in SL

Nicholas Papamarkos nickpapa at eden.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 6 08:23:36 PDT 2007

Alysyn,

Thank you for the help!  I just wanted to clarify on the term Prim.  What exactly does that mean?
Also, when you  buy "land" can you still make it private like an island? Is buying a piece of land the same thing as buying an island but just a smaller amount?  I am a little confused distinguishing the difference between "land" and "island".

Nick Papamarkos
nickpapa at eden.rutgers.edu