[SLED] SL International Education Research Society Meeting

ryanbretag at comcast.net ryanbretag at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 03:39:16 PDT 2007

Dear Liz:

That is an excellent point and something that I will pass along ASAP in order to better accomodate the "international" component that we feel is vital. Hopefully, we can offer a better time within the next 48 hours that will cover the same material and then make sure that the next full gathering is a time best suited internationally.

Thanks for the kind reminder as this society's journey begins.

Ryan/Existential

From: "Liz Thackray" <E.J.Thackray at open.ac.uk>