[SLED] Fashion Education Collaborations in SL

Polvinen, Elaine POLVINEM at BuffaloState.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:07:14 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I just completed my first virtual project researching the possibility
and benefits of developing fashion education projects in SL.

Thank you to those on this list that helped me with my questions.

The Virtual Fashion Project WIKI page can be accessed here

http://136.183.162.9:8081/~mathwiki/SL/index.php?n=TheFashionProject.The
FashionProject
<http://136.183.162.9:8081/~mathwiki/SL/index.php?n=TheFashionProject.Th
eFashionProject>

I am hoping to locate other fashion educators to collaborate with on
future student projects. If anyone is interested in collaborating in
this area - please contact me.

WIKI: http://www.bscsecondlife.info/ <http://www.bscsecondlife.info/>

Elaine Polvinen, Professor & Coordinator

Fashion Textile Technology

Buffalo State College

1300 Elmwood Avenue

Buffalo, New York, 14222-1095