[SLED] Building time estimates question

Hilary Mason Hilary.Mason at jwu.edu
Fri Jun 1 09:40:59 PDT 2007

Hi Naomi,

Estimating how long an island will take to build really depends on a lot of
factors. How much of the island will you develop? How intricate will the
builds be? Can you use any out-of-the-box elements to save time?

Virtual Morocco (region Casablanca) took five techie students each working
up to ten hours per week three months to complete, though they were learning
how to build and how to design for SL in the process.

I hope that helps,

Hilary

Computer Graphics and New Media
Johnson & Wales University